DOF Subsea is a fast-paced offshore vessel service company. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We currently have an immediate job opportunity for a skilled Senior Surveyor to join our team. The Senior Surveyor function is to implement and manage survey project assignments, adherence to survey standards throughout offshore operations and day-to-day supervision, guidance and support to the Junior Surveyors. The Senior Surveyor is responsible for the set up and testing of the online navigation suite, undertaking calibrations of associated survey sensors and performing a 12-hour online shift whilst offshore. The position requires personnel to maintain high quality survey records, take part in hazard identifications, risk assessments and be part of the overall team. It includes writing field memos and reports for clients.
· 3 years’ experience in Surveying in the offshore environment
· Bachelor degree level in Geomatics (or similar) or equivalent knowledge in offshore surveying
· Appropriate offshore medical and offshore survival course
· Exposure or working knowledge in Offshore Survey and deep-water positioning systems with specialization in USBL, LBL array installation, calibration and positioning
· Exposure or working knowledge in jumper metrology measurements
· Exposure or working knowledge in networking and interfacing
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the United States (i.e. US Citizen or Permanent Resident)
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or other legally protected status.
Interested candidates should send resumes via email to email@example.com or mail to:
DOF Subsea USA, Inc.
Attn: Linda Boone
5365 W. Sam Houston Pkwy N, Suite 400
Houston, Texas 77041