Flux, A David Evans Enterprise, is seeking a Hydrographer to be assigned to manage and process single-beam surveys in support of dredge operations on the Columbia River between Portland and Astoria, Oregon.
Key Responsibilities include:
· Directing single-beam survey operations, conducting single-beam hydrographic surveys to US Army Corps of Engineers standards in support of dredge operations, equipment calibration, data processing and delivery of data to dredge personnel.
· Data acquisition aboard survey vessel
· Maintaining safe and efficient operations
· Equipment maintenance
· Maintaining accurate survey logs
· Data processing
· Quality control.
What we are looking for:
· Project experience with single beam hydrographic surveys
· Ability to travel and work a 5 day/40 hour week between Astoria and Portland, Oregon.
· Familiar with USACE standards for the conduct of hydrographic surveys
· Experience with Hypack Survey and Hypack Single-Beam Editor software
What we are offering:
· Competitive pay
· Daily per-diem
· Opportunity to work with a well-established engineering firm
Apply online at www.workwithflux.com or email the recruiter email@example.com