CSA Morgan & Eklund, Inc. – Stuart, Florida
CSA Morgan & Eklund, Inc. is currently seeking an experienced professional in the geophysical and hydrographic industry to help drive the growth of our business both domestically and globally. CSA Morgan & Eklund, Inc. specializes in the acquisition of bathymetric, topographic, and geophysical data for clients working on projects at coastal shorelines, ports and harbors and offshore sites. We conduct surveying (topographic/hydrographic) as well as other field investigations for beach nourishment, restoration projects, and engineering evaluations including detailed underwater infrastructure assessments for submarine cables and pipelines, dredging, habitat investigations, and oceanographic studies. The company is also expanding its offshore and deepwater geophysical activities.
The ideal candidate will possess a solid technical foundation in land and/or hydrographic surveying, as well as the ability to take on management responsibilities. He/she will have strong leadership skills and experience contracting with and providing survey services to federal, state and local government agencies and engineering firms, prime contractors and other entities requiring such services.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES
▪ Work closely with the President of the company to drive growth efforts in current markets and new markets beyond our Florida base
▪ Help to expand relationships with new and existing clients
▪ Attend industry trade shows and networking events to promote the company’s capabilities
▪ Manage and assist with topographic, hydrographic and geophysical surveys including planning, field data collection, interpretation and reporting
▪ Understand geodetic surveying and tidal data and procedures to be able to communicate effectively with clients and potential clients regarding project requirements
▪ Work with company staff to ensure timely submission of proposals
▪ Be self-motivated, hardworking, ethical, trustworthy and dependable
▪ Have strong analytical and communication skills and strong desire to learn to do new things
▪ Be able to work both independently and as part of a team
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATION
· Experience based understanding of topographic, hydrographic and geophysical surveys including planning, field data collection, interpretation and reporting.
· A Bachelor’s or Associate degree in Land or Hydrographic Surveying with a minimum 7 - 10 years of professional experience.
· The ideal candidate will also have at least 5 years of field experience as a Surveyor or Hydrographic Surveyor
· Demonstrated competence in Microsoft Office, Windows OS, and experience with terrestrial, hydrographic and/or geophysical survey and charting software packages is preferred.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Commensurate with experience, including incentive package
Applicants must possess current, long-term authorization to work in the United States;
CSA is unable to initiate visa sponsorship
Letters of Recommendation will be required
HOW TO APPLY: Applicants should send a cover letter and resume to: HR@conshelf.com