Please take interest or help to identify a pool of very well qualified candidates who may be interested to submit a nomination to the NOAA Hydrographic Services Review Panel (HSRP), a Federal Advisory Committee that advises the NOAA Administrator.
The NOAA Hydrographic Services Review Panel (HSRP) announces the 2022 Call for Nominations and notes the information is published in a Federal Register Notice:
Federal Register Notice for HSRP Call for Nominations for 2022:
Due date and requirements:
Nominations are due via email no later than April 26, 2021, are limited to 8 pages, require a cover letter with response to 5 questions, a short bio and a resume as noted in the FRN below.
While nominations are due on April 26 for a start date of January 1, 2022, you're encouraged to make early submissions. There is a rolling admission - and if you miss the April 26, 2021 deadline, we will keep your nomination on file for future HSRP panel openings.
For the nomination requirements, background on the HSRP panel, and NOAA's National Ocean Service navigation service programs, data and information, please find the following links below.
NOAA HSRP Nomination Information - Federal Register Notice & FAQs:
- HSRP Nomination information:
- Federal Register Notice for HSRP Call for Nominations for 2022:
- FAQs HSRP call for nominations for new members 29DEC2020.pdf
NOAA HSRP background information:
- HSRP recommendations to NOAA:
- HSRP Member info/bios: https://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/hsrp/panel.html
- HSRP Public Meetings: https://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/hsrp/meetings.html
- HSRP Working Groups: https://www.nauticalcharts.noaa.gov/hsrp/workinggroups.html
- HSRP Information:
NOAA's National Ocean Service navigation service programs, data and information:
HSRP recommendations and issue papers:
Please feel free to contact me with questions.
Sincerely, Lynne Mersfelder-Lewis
Program Manager, Hydrographic Services Review Panel, Federal Advisory Committee
Office of Coast Survey, National Ocean Service, NOAA, N/CS
Phone: 240-533-0064; cell 240-691-6106; Lynne.Mersfelder@noaa.gov