Pier Space Exhibitors below
Pier Space exhibit OPPOrtunities
On and off water demonstrations will take place at US Hydro 2019 in Biloxi, MS. These demos will show the latest survey and data collection technology.
Pier Space Exhibitors
If you would like pier space at U.S. Hydro 2019, we will need the following information.
- Vessel Name & Dimensions (i.e. length, beam and draft)
- Vessel Photograph
- Expected Arrival & Departure Date & Time
- Vessel Requirements (Does the vessel have any fresh water or power requirements at the pier?)
- Vessel Promotional Information (Provide a write-up about the vessel and include information about special events we can include in the conference schedule and make available with the Pier Space information.)
- Additional Information. (Will you be conducting on water demo rides or just from the pier? If you will be on the water, how many passengers will you be able to carry? Will you be partnering with any other exhibitors? Etc.)
You can find below the Transient Rate for the cost of vessel. They do not accept payments in advance, with a minimum charge of 25' and can be made to the Biloxi Harbor upon arrival. Cash and all credit cards are accepted with and additional 2.95% fee for credit cards. Transient rates: Transient Rates.pdf
Boat Slip / Pier Space Information
- Maximum slip length is 50', with a dock depth of 10'
- 1/30 amp, 2/30 amp, 1/50 amp, and 2/50 amp power outlets available
- Fresh water hookup is available at slip
- Harbormaster on duty 24/7
- Men's and Women's Restroom and Showers are available. A code for the restrooms and showers will be given when the boat arrives.
- Boat ramp and fuel station is located at the Biloxi Small Craft Harbor.
- Pump out available at fuel dock
Contact info for the Harbor is below:
Fuel dock: (228) 243-7930
Marina Phone: (228) 436-4062
If you are interested in becoming a Pier Space Exhibitor, please contact our Pier and Boat Demo Coordinator - Laura, David Evans and Associates (Laura.Rajnak@deainc.com)